Wednesday, January 20, 2010

December's Corporate Orders

I've been missing in action for a LONG time & I apologise for that :P I've been kinda busy so... no postings on my blog. So here's some stuff I did for Christmas & the month of December 2009.

My first corporate order was from L'Oreal!!! They have this thing called Christmas Connect, & since it's Christmas, they gave away a goodie bag which consist of Toberlone choc, a candy cane, and my gingerbread cookie :) 200 pieces of these babies nearly made me faint.


Made 3 different designs :) Ppl liked the socks the best according to Liang Wei who ordered haha


All gingerbread cookies are individually sealed in a plastic bag tied with a ribbon

A few days after delivering the cookies, L'Oreal called again, this time it was from Kiehl's, a new brand under L'Oreal. They wanted 500 cookies with the brand's "K" on the cookies. They were for their Kiehl's counter in Sogo, to distribute to the crowd in conjunction with Christmas :) I had little elves to help me out (Randall, Lucas & Wyzek, Mum & Dad). Thank you to all 5 of u, without u guys I won't be able to finish them on time :)


250 pieces were in green while the other 250 were in red. Forgot to take picture of the red ones..

Kiehl's counter in Sogo

No comments:

Post a Comment